What we expect from you:
- If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to rebook at another time. Try to let us know in advance if you are going to be unavoidably delayed, so that we can make alternative arrangements to help you.
- If you are unable to attend for an appointment please let us know so that we can offer the appointment to someone else.
- A home visit should only be request for those who are unable to come to the surgery because of serious illness or infirmity. Please ring the surgery before 10:00 if at all possible.
- An urgent appointment is for an urgent medical problem only.
- We would ask you to be patient if the doctor is running late. This is often due to unforeseeable emergencies but please ask for an explanation from the receptionist.
- Make a separate appointment for each patient that needs to be seen. This allows the doctor enough time to treat each patient with the time that they deserve.
- Please act in a responsible manner whilst on the practice premises for the safety and comfort of others.
Patients who are violent or abusive to the doctors or the staff will be removed from the practice list.
- Please treat all surgery staff, fellow patients, carers and visitors politely and with respect.